Abbey College Manchester students have produced a fantastic set of A-Level and International Foundation Programme examination results this year by our Class of 2018. We are hugely proud of our students accomplishments this year. They really reflect all our students’ hard work, the dedication and effort of the Abbey College Manchester staff, and the love and support of parents and guardians – reflecting the college’s motto: Achieving Success Together.
This continues our strong track record of guiding our students to great academic success, enabling them to move to their first choice university courses. Our excellent results reflect this.
We wish our alumni the very best as they go forward; Abbey College Manchester is confident they will take with them the spirit of our college and continue to fulfil their potential.
A-Level Results 2018
- 34% of examinations taken scored an A* or A Grade
- 61.2% of examinations taken scored an A*, A or B Grade
- 87.8% of examinations taken scored A* – C Grade
- 100% pass rate
Abbey College Manchester students took these results and gained entry to a wide range of competitive university courses including Medical, Biological, Physical and Computer Sciences, Engineering and Maths, Humanities, Economics, Accounting and Business and Art & Design.
International Foundation Programme (IFP) Results
- An overall average score of 68% achieved across all pathways
- All pathways had an average score of over 65%
- 88% of students have gained places at their first choice university
- University destinations include
Well done to all of our students!
Abbey College Manchester is part of the Abbey DLD Group of Colleges.